We’re a family owned business who live by our strong values and care about our contractors. Our values reflect who we are and underpin the service we give you.
We’re efficient in dealing with queries and we’re always willing to help. We run payrolls every day of the week, meaning you won’t have to wait around for your money.
We’ve been around for nearly 25 years and we’re not planning on going anywhere! We act within the spirit of the law and we’ll ensure your pay is dealt with in a compliant manner.
What is an Employment Umbrella?
An Employment Umbrella allows you, as a contractor, to carry out a number of temporary assignments without the need to manage your own payroll or accounts. It also gives you the benefits of being employed.
1. Your recruitment agency helps to place you on a temporary contract with an end client.
2. You register with us (our Employment Umbrella) and become our ‘employee’.
3. You carry out work for your end client and log your hours (and expenses if allowable) with us.
4. We invoice your agency with details of the work or services you’ve carried out.
5. Your agency receives funds from your end client and forwards them to us.
6. We make deductions for Income Tax, Employee’s NI and Employer’s NI, and pay them to HMRC.
7. We retain our margin to cover the administration of employment and any contributions e.g. pension/holiday pay, and we pay you.