Meet Danbro Accountancy clients, Get Work. This week, they announced a brand new partnership with Google to provide a fully automated, lead generation service for UK tradespeople. The company’s innovative service, which launched nationwide on Tuesday, makes it easy for tradesmen and women to sign up and get job leads via Google Ads.
‘Local jobs for tradespeople like you’
Get Work’s approach is different to anything else on the market. Here’s how it works:
- You complete a short questionnaire and sign up online. Then, send the team images of your logo and branding, as well as pictures of previous projects.
- Once you’re on board, Get Work’s team of experts will set about building your ‘perfect’ landing page. They’ll then advertise your business on Google.
- Owing to their relationship with the internet giants, Get Work will provide you with a team of Google certified specialists.
- They’ll manage your calls and accounts, and get you local job leads to help your business flourish. And, with text notifications, you’ll get notified of any job leads, which you can manage online.
- Furthermore, your personalised dashboard allows you to analyse the value of your investment. So, you can see for yourself how much money your campaign is making!
Get Work’s ultimate goal is to generate regular, qualified leads for UK tradespeople before converting those leads into paying customers. Their exclusive service is currently available to 12 trade sectors, including:
- Loft Conversions
‘Comprehensive service, delivering regular leads’
Describing their ‘tech-first’ approach, Get Work’s Founder and Managing Director, Nick Cole, said: “Marketers and agencies have often found it difficult to provide a comprehensive service to members of the trade. Budgets can often be prohibitive. Our tech-first approach means we can offer an agency-level service for hundreds of pounds, instead of thousands.”
“Not only do we deliver regular leads, we provide a platform to track those leads through to completion. This shows our customers how much they’ve spent – and earnt – whilst using our service.”
‘Danbro are an extension of our team’
Danbro have provided accountancy services to Get Work throughout the company’s development process, right up to this week’s exciting UK launch. The services we offer include, but are not limited to:
- Tax Returns
What’s more, we’re neighbours! The Get Work team operate out of our Jubilee House home on the banks of the Lytham Estuary. Discussing the benefits of his company’s association with Danbro, Nick said: “Danbro have been excellent throughout the early stages of our growth. They’ve provided the support needed to take our service nationwide.”
“Before partnering with Danbro, we used an award-winning London-based accountant that came highly recommended. However, it was only after switching that we realised quite how poor they were.”
“Danbro integrated seamlessly into our operations. They manage our payroll and day-to-day accounts, and keep us up-to-date with all company obligations. Danbro provide an extra layer of comfort at a very hectic time in our development.”
“The Danbro Team, especially Lara [Hodkinson, our Head of Client Services] and Wilfred [Rhodes, Senior Personal Accountant], have been outstanding over the years. Lara has helped with forecasts as and when required, as well as our share issue and valuations. Wilfred, meanwhile, handles everything else. He is very knowledgeable and always at hand for support.”
“I consider Danbro an extension of our team. I look forward to working with them for the foreseeable future.”
To find out what Danbro can do for you and your business, click here. We’ll understand, we’ll deliver and, as our friends at Get Work will attest, we’ll grow together.