My tax code is wrong – can you sort it out for me?

HMRC is responsible for setting your tax code. As we are your employer and not an accountant or agent, HMRC will not talk to us about your code which is a personal matter. If you have any questions it’s best if you contact HMRC and if any changes happen as a result, HMRC let us know using what is known as a P6 notification.