My tax code is wrong. Can Danbro sort it out for me?

HMRC is responsible for setting your tax code. As we are your employer, and not an agent or accountant, HMRC will not discuss your code – which is a personal matter – directly with us.

If you have any questions, you should contact HMRC. If any changes happen as a result, HMRC will inform us using what’s known as a P6 notification.