Good deals are hard to come by at this time of year and real value can be tricky to find. Sure, we’ve had Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but while discounts are plentiful over that frenzied weekend, competition is fierce and bargains are often limited. However, with Danbro, saving money this Christmas is easier than you think…
Get Exclusive Rewards with DanbroIf your Danbro umbrella company package entitles you to our BUPA Cash Plan scheme, you will also have access to some incredible discounts courtesy of Danbro Rewards.
Using your work / Danbro email address, simply enter your details and create a password. You’ll also be asked to give the name of the company you work for; in this case: Danbro.
Your unique login gives you access to huge discounts on the biggest name brands. This includes companies like Sky, Argos, Hotels.com, Currys/PC World, and many more. So, in no particular order, here are Danbro’s ‘12 deals of Christmas’ 2019 – to register now, click here:
Top Christmas Discounts from Danbro Rewards
- Wine. We’ll kick off with the important stuff. A mammoth £60 off any 12 wines (plus free delivery) to be exact; courtesy of Virgin Wines. We’re, of course, mindful to promote responsible drinking. But, if you are partial to a tipple at Christmas, it would be irresponsible not to take advantage of such hefty discounts.
- Fashion. Whether you’re updating your winter wardrobe, or kitting out the kids for Christmas, there are huge savings to be made on brands like Asos, Adidas and the Savile Rowe Company. Adidas are offering 35% off, plus an extra 30% off on outlet products, while you can get 15% off shirts, suits and more at the SRC. You can also get 4% off at the ‘King of Christmas’: John Lewis.
- Phones. New year; new you; new smart phone? Thanks to our reward scheme, you’re entitled to an enormous £85 Amazon gift voucher to use on ALL handset and SIM Only plans above £20p/m.
- Gadgets. For our tech-savvy employees, Apple are offering 10% discounts, with free delivery! There’s also 10% off AirPods (including free engraving) and up to 6% off at iTunes too.
- VIP Tickets. Music fans and concert goers can also benefit from once in a lifetime VIP experiences. From Michael Bublé to Billy Eilish, and Simply Red to Slipknot, tickets are available for a host of the most sought after shows. Other artists include: Elton John, Liam Gallagher, Andrea Bocelli and Celine Dion, as well as live productions such as Cirque Du Soleil and the Strictly Come Dancing Tour.
- Holidays. What about those who’re looking to take their family away this festive season? Our umbrella employees can also take advantage of some incredible deals with P&O Cruises. For a limited period only, you can get guest savings worth up to 10%, low booking deposits of just 5%, AND up to £200 extra to spend on-board.
- Accommodation. But if the sea life’s not for you, don’t worry. Thanks to the generous folks at Hotels.com, you can experience massive 40% savings on selected properties, plus 10% discount when you use your unique code!
- Day Trips. Likewise, if it’s a staycation you’re looking for, there are plenty of savings on days out for all the family, wherever you are in the UK. You can save on entry at popular theme parks like Alton Towers, Thorpe Park and Chessington World of Adventures. There’s 41% off at London Dungeons too and, to fly the flag for Fylde, you can also save up to 27% at The Blackpool Tower.
- Tours. A football team’s fortunes fluctuate like the London Stock Exchange, but a club’s stadium can last a lifetime. Whether it’s reliving the match of your life, or taking the little one for their first glimpse of your side’s hallowed turf, a stadium tour is a unique way to get behind the scenes at the club you love. For instance, there’s 20% off museum and stadium tours at famous venues such as Chelsea’s Stamford Bridge, Newcastle’s St James’ Park, and Old Trafford – the home of Manchester United.
- Insurance. Unfortunately, just because you’re spending your hard-earned on the ones you love (and the ones you might not love quite as much), it doesn’t mean the mundanities of everyday life are taking a festive break. Luckily, there are deals to be found on things like car, home and pet insurance. So, if little old Rover starts struggling and spluttering on another long, arduous, winter run, it’s peace of mind to know that you’re insured. Like I said though, it’s not just cars; you can get cover for pets too!
- Fitness. While plenty of people gorge, guilt-free, throughout the month of December – or is that just me? – for many, January is the time to resume their fitness regime. To get you back into the swing of things, there’s 10% off PureGym memberships, and 15% cashback for new customers who sign up with Hussle.
- Coffee. Finally, all that shopping might require some caffeine-based rocket fuel. So, a 10% e-voucher for Starbucks – to redeem in-store – should come in handy too.
‘Thumbs Up’It’s understandable to be somewhat sceptical about company rewards schemes. After all, many are often too good to be true. So, how has the reward scheme helped the people who’ve used it?
“The rewards really helped me when purchasing a new iMac from the Apple store,” said Danbro employee, Leanne. She was able to save a whopping 10% on her dream device. “This saving allowed me to upgrade some of the features including the processor and RAM. This created a faster computer, which will benefit me massively in the long run.”
And, when it comes to ease of use, the app was – according to Leanne – clean, clear and ‘really simple’. “It was so straightforward,” she continued. “All I had to do was log in and click on the ‘Save 10% off with Apple’ button. This took me to the Apple website and applied the discount automatically. It was really efficient and, fortunately, I didn’t have to get my phone’s calculator out to do the sums! I’ll certainly be looking out for further great offers and will definitely use again. Thumbs up from me!”
Your business. Backed by us.Danbro work closely with contractors and self-employed people just like you. We’ve been doing it for over two decades and our specialist, award-winning services are designed with you in mind. So, you can rely on us to deliver the very best advice, information and contractor solutions. With Danbro, you’ll get paid in full and on time, every time!
The beauty of our umbrella service is the ability to combine the flexibility of contracting with the security of employment. We’ll support your contracting career by taking care of your pay and giving you access to plenty of additional benefits. What’s more, with Danbro, there’s no set-up cost and no exit cost.
Call 01253 600 140 or click here to register online now. Our dedicated team will give you a free consultation, to help you find the most suitable option for your circumstances. Registration is swift, simple and stress-free and we can get you set up in a matter of minutes.
Sam Wright is Danbro’s Marketing Manager. He produces regular content and feature articles on our digital and non-digital channels – and social platforms – for the Danbro Group and its subsidiaries, as well as having responsibility for the Company’s internal and external communications.
His background is in Journalism and Creative Writing, having previously contributed to publications such as The Daily Post, The Lancashire Evening Post, and The Blackpool Gazette.
He is a keen swimmer and avid Manchester United fan (but don’t hold that against him), and he lives in Lancashire with his wife, Sarah.