1. Multi-Device Keyboard (K780 Multi-Device Wireless Keyboard)Do you work across multiple channels, on multiple platforms? With a wireless, multi-device keyboard, you can ditch the desktop and lose the laptop, without compromising on quality. The K780 Multi-Device is a fully-equipped computer keyboard, which works seamlessly with smartphones and tablets. So, you can enjoy silent typing on a wireless, universal keyboard, anywhere you like.
3 Key Features: 2 year battery life. Powerful wireless connection with 33ft range. Compatible with a host of devices.
2. Portable Card Reader (Square Reader)Need to make quick sales on the go? The Square Reader accepts all debit and credit cards, and connects wirelessly to your mobile device. With a magnetic stripe reader, this handy, pocket sized gadget also accepts international card payments, as well as Chip and PIN cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay and other forms of contactless payment.
3 Key Features: Contactless payment availability. Accepts all forms of pay. Powerful battery.
Price: £39.00 + VAT
3. Smartpen (Livescribe Smartpen 3)Thirdly, this highly sophisticated, yet reasonably priced Bluetooth device seamlessly syncs your handwritten notes to your mobile, tablet or laptop. Featuring a retractable ink-tip and a matte-black soft touch finish, the Livescribe Smartpen 3 mobilises your handwriting, and digitally records everything you write on Livescribe paper.
3 Key Features: Award-winning industrial design. High-speed IR camera. 14 hours of battery life.
4. Foldable Bicycle (Cross CRF300 Alloy Folding Bike)We’ve all been stuck in the traffic jam from hell, pleading for the mercy of the local radio travel reporter. While many people are dependent on their motor, it’s worth asking yourself, ‘can my commute become carless?’
Foldable bikes are perfect for the shorter journey. They can easily fit into tight spaces on buses and trains, and can be stored safely and securely under your desk at work. So, save on space, save on fuel, and save the planet with this folding bike from Cross.
3 Key Features: 7 speed Shimano shifter. Alloy frame & rims. 13kg, fully self-assembled.
5. Portable Scanner (Canon CanoScan LiDE 300)Whether it’s notes for an important meeting, receipts for expense claims, or a compromising polaroid from the Christmas party, this lightweight scanner allows you to connect to any laptop or desktop device, and digitise your documents. Compact, lightweight and affordable, the CANON CanoScan LiDE 300 Flatbed Scanner is an ideal business gadget for those wanting straightforward, high resolution scanning at the touch of a button.
3 Key Features: Scanning speed of 10 secs. USB powered. Scan to Cloud.
6. Touchscreen Sensor (AirBar)Optimise your notebook and make your screen come alive with an AirBar this Christmas. Available from 13.3 to 15.6 inches, and compatible with Windows 10 and MacBook Air notebooks, the AirBar is a slim USB device that adds touchscreen capability to laptops. What’s more, this compact, affordable piece of kit will simplify your PC experience and make solitary work tasks much more interactive.
3 Key Features: Available in three sizes. Multi-device compatibility. Swift software instillation.
Price: £62.93 (Windows 10) / £78.86 (MacBook Air)
7. Coffee Machine (Nespresso EN550.BM Lattissima Touch)Once January emerges, and the festivities have subsided, it’s time to return to reality. And, on those bleak mid-winter mornings, having relocated your work pass and renegotiated the school run, there’s only one thing you’ll need when you arrive back at the office: Caffeine.
So, perk up your colleagues with this popular, automatic coffee machine from Nespresso.
3 Key Features: Reduced heating time (25 secs). Personalised drink option. DeLonghi patented ‘automatic cappuccino system’.
8. Portable Charger (Anker PowerCore 20100)Power up your business and never miss a message with the Anker PowerCore 20100, an ‘Ultra High Capacity Power Bank’. Stylish, powerful, and extremely lightweight, the PowerCore 20100 includes PowerIQ technology for iPhones, iPads, Samsung Galaxy’s and many more. You’ll get a portable charger, USB cable, travel pouch and welcome guide, as well as handy optional extras.
3 Key Features: High-speed charging. MultiProtect safety system. 18-month warranty.
9. Personal Assistant (Google Home Smart Speaker)No, we’re not suggesting you give loyal Lynn the elbow – especially not at this time of year – but having a Google Home Smart Speaker on your desk will optimise your business in ways unimaginable just a few years ago.
Smart Speakers have become a welcome addition to homes and offices across the globe in recent years. Furthermore, this complex, yet easy-to-use technology enables you to tackle your day, get answers fast, and control your smart home (or office) using only your voice.
3 Key Features: Multi-device compatibility. Unlimited customisation. Hands free control and entertainment.
10. Financial Management System (FreeAgent)Staying on top of your finances can be an arduous task. However, FreeAgent is an award-winning, online tool that gives you real-time access to your business’s finances, wherever you are. Simply download the mobile app, or log in from your computer to get started.
With FreeAgent, all your finances will be in one place. You can even link your business bank account, so you can check transactions and profits whenever you like. Plus, you’ll earn brownie points with HMRC by Making Tax Digital before the deadline comes into force. What’s more, with Danbro, you’ll receive free access to FreeAgent as part of our specialist accountancy package.
3 Key Features: Instant, real-time access to your business finances. Secure cloud storage. Available via an app.
Price: £348.00 P/A
Contact Danbro TodayIf you’re thinking of making a more substantial change to your business, and have considered switching your accountant, get in touch with Danbro today. We believe that accountancy is about more than just number crunching. It’s about developing great relationships, overcoming obstacles, providing swift solutions & helping your business achieve its absolute potential.
At Danbro, we’ll understand, we’ll deliver, and we’ll grow together. So, contact us today on 01253 600 150 and our team of experts will be happy to help.
Sam Wright is Danbro’s Marketing Manager. He produces regular content and feature articles on our digital and non-digital channels – and social platforms – for the Danbro Group and its subsidiaries, as well as having responsibility for the Company’s internal and external communications.
His background is in Journalism and Creative Writing, having previously contributed to publications such as The Daily Post, The Lancashire Evening Post, and The Blackpool Gazette.
He is a keen swimmer and avid Manchester United fan (but don’t hold that against him), and he lives in Lancashire with his wife, Sarah.