Agency & Supplier
COVID- 19 (Coronavirus) Update
Last updated: 30/07/2020
In response to the latest developments surrounding COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we want to assure all our suppliers, agency clients, contractors, employees and anyone else associated with the Danbro Family, that we’re monitoring the situation closely and are taking all the necessary precautions to keep people - and the business - safe and secure.
As part of our Business Continuity Plan, provisions are already in place - and have been for some time - to minimise any disruption and ensure that you continue to receive the support you need throughout this period of unfamiliarity.
This includes the capacity for our team to work from home without compromising the quality of service you deserve. We hope this will be particularly reassuring for those of you affected by the recent developments surrounding IR35.
Extra steps we’re taking include:
- Holding daily Directors’ briefings to actively monitor the situation and communicate regular updates with our team
- We have purchased additional licences and software for our remote working solution
- We have uploaded useful guidance, such as that in our contractor portal
- We’ve tested extensively the ability to run ‘critical tasks’ from home, such as invoicing and payroll, for example.
- We have encouraged working from home and self-isolation, where possible, for all our employees. In the event of an outbreak, either within the company or the local community, this will limit significantly the number of people affected
- We have restricted staff holidays. A company holiday freeze was already in place for March and April in preparation for the anticipated workload relating to the Private Sector’s Off-Payroll changes.
- We are working hard with suppliers and our recruitment agency partners to understand any challenges in the supply chain and provide support wherever possible.
Providing continuity of service is an absolute priority for us. Work will be prioritised in order to ensure all submission deadlines are met and all payments are made on the expected days, as usual.
All our systems can be operated remotely, so there’s no issue making payments even in the unlikely event of the entire team having to work in isolation.
In the meantime, you should adhere to the latest official guidance, which you can read here.
Please note, if you have a contractor with Danbro and they enter into a period of self-isolation, you MUST inform Danbro immediately. More information and further support for our Umbrella Employees can be found, here.
Moving forward, we’ll continue to update you with any further developments via email, as well as our website and social media channels. So, if you have a query, don’t hesitate to get in touch with the team.
© 2020 Danbro Group. All Rights Reserved.
Jubilee House, East Beach, Lytham St. Annes, FY8 5FT