Here’s how it works…
1. Register Online
• To start your CIS tax refund, you’ll need to create an account on our online portal. Just enter your name, email address and a password. Hit register and you’re done!
• Check your inbox for an email containing a link – click it to verify your registration.
2. Complete your Self-Assessment Questionnaire
• Now everything’s set up you can get into the specifics… it’s super simple. Enter a few more personal details, your UTR and the bank details of where you want your refund to go. Click save to move on to your Self-Assessment.
• You’ll need to fill out some info about the work you’ve done and the income you’ve received, so make sure you’ve got it all to hand. Don’t worry if you don’t, you can save your progress and return to it later.
• Once you’ve completed all the information, click save & submit and you’re good to go!
4. Your refund’s on its way!
Your dedicated personal accountant will check over the finer details for compliance and submit your CIS return to HMRC. We’ll process your tax refund within 1 week* of approval. If we need anything else we’ll be in touch.
You can keep track of your CIS tax return through the portal, but if you’ve got any questions you can speak directly to your personal accountant via live chat.
Only £199 +VAT
Register now to take advantage of our limited-time, reduced fee! At just £199 +VAT you’ll save £50*, with nothing to pay upfront – our fee will come out of your rebate.
Refer a friend…
Don’t forget to take advantage of our referral rewards too! Just share your Unique Referral Code, and for every person you refer – who we process a tax refund for – you’ll receive an Amazon eGift voucher worth £25! Your friend will benefit too, getting a £25 discount on their fee. It’s that simple. Ts and Cs apply.
*Please note “within 1 week” is based upon all the correct information being received in the correct format and subject to HMRC processing times. HMRC will not begin processing CIS returns until after the 24th April 2019. £50 saving based on usual fee of £249 + VAT.