2 x Personal Accountants - Danbro Accounting Ltd
Salary from £25,108 to £35,289 depending on knowledge, qualification and experience
Based at our Head Office, Lytham
Working within our Accountancy department, the successful candidates will be responsible for delivering a beacon service to a portfolio of clients. Candidates must be fully AAT qualified (or equivalent) and have a minimum of 12 months experience in an accountant position or qualified by experience (8 year’s experience working within the accounting industry, including 5 years proven experience within an accountant role).
Key responsibilities will involve;
- Managing customer relationships and understanding their needs in order to exceed their expectations;
- Taking ownership for delivering a compliant service that supports the customer’s success and increases the number of promoters to our business;
- Proactively challenging the working practices to enable delivery of a service that continuously improves, adding value to the customer and the business;
- Developing yourself and improving the service you deliver by gaining knowledge through new experiences of complex accounting and tax rules and regulations;
- Working with the Shared Services centre and others in line with our Values to facilitate the consistent delivery of services that meet our commitments to the customer;
If you would like to apply for these positions, please complete the application form by the 31st May 2019.
Customer Registrations Advisor
Salary from £17,550 plus performance bonus (Dependent on knowledge & experience)
Based within our Head Office, Lytham
Are you a passionate, self-motivated and enthusiastic individual? Are you interested in a career within sales? If so, this is the opportunity for you!
We are looking for a performance driven team player with excellent communication skills and a ‘can do’ attitude. Experience working in a target driven environment is desirable but not essential. A recruitment or accountancy background would be an advantage.
The successful candidate will work with the larger Customer Registrations team to foster good customer relations and register new clients. To enable the team to provide a fantastic customer service experience, the successful applicant must be flexible and be available to cover the phones (8:30am – 6:00pm) on a rota basis.
Key responsibilities include:
- Advising on services that we offer to maximise registrations
- Administering the registration, ensuring all relevant checks are completed
- Demonstrating accurate data input, ensuring we deliver a service that is ‘right first time’
- Developing own learning’s and skills to enhance overall team performance
If you’d like to apply for this position, please complete the application form by the 17th May 2019.