We’re always on the lookout for people as passionate about customer satisfaction as we are. If that’s you then we’d love to know more.
Mindset, not skillset
Because we’re committed to supporting and developing the potential of every employee, for us it’s less about skillset and more about your mindset.
Our employees are our greatest asset, so we put a lot into their wellbeing and development.
Across the company we have employees who are undertaking training in accountancy, payroll, HR, IT, marketing, and business support.
As well as support with training and development, our employees are rewarded with competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package:
- 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays, increasing to 30 days with continuous service
- Performance bonuses
- Removal costs
- Onsite canteen and coffee shop
- Bupa Cash Plan (including dental and optical care)
- Pension – up to 4% contribution match
- Marriage bonus
- Professional qualification salary enhancement
- Regular team social activities
- Financial services
- Flexible working hours
- Full study support
- Deliveries of fresh fruit
- Onsite subsidised gym
- Bupa Select Health Scheme (including inpatient and outpatient services)
- Death in service benefit
- Long service award
- Workplace listener scheme