People Team Apprentice
We are currently looking for a People Team Apprentice to join our friendly and passionate People Team.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is excited by variety and wants to make a difference by improving employee experiences. The People Team have responsibility for the entire employee journey, and on any given day you could be working on recruitment, payroll, employee relations or employee engagement. We are a small team and the smooth-running of our function starts with brilliant administration, so having an eye for detail, being organised and being able to balance many different tasks is essential.
Our ideal candidate will be a fantastic communicator, you are empathetic and can build bonds and instil trust with everyone you interact with. You are a team player who has a ‘get stuck in’ mentality – if you don’t know the answer, you are tenacious about finding it out.
The successful candidate will be supported throughout their Level 3 Diploma in Human Resources Practice and will receive on the job training across all areas of the HR function.
The welfare of our people is always important to us, but even more so at times like these. We are doing everything we can to protect our colleagues and applicants. Our hiring processes are no exception and due to COVID-19 the initial selection interviews will take place online removing the need for face to face contact.
- Assist in the recruitment of employees as per the needs of the business
- Process and review employee information to maintain accurate records
- Provide guidance and monitor the People policies and procedures to ensure compliance across the Danbro group
- Assist with internal payroll to make sure everyone is paid the right amount at the right time
- Complete the administrative tasks given within the requested timeline to make it easy for us to progress and deliver a People service we can be proud of
- Assist with research and preparation of plans and reports, providing sound information to support the People Team in making the ‘right’ decisions
- Proactively offer suggestions for improvement to support our desire and aim to continuously improve
If you would like to join our team and feel you have the relevant skills, please apply by completing our application form no later than 11th June 2021.
Apprentice - Danbro Accounting Ltd
Based in our Lytham Office
Are you an enthusiastic and hardworking individual with a can-do attitude and a love of numbers? If so, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Due to recent growth within Danbro Accounting Ltd, a vacancy has arisen for an Apprentice. Working within our Shared Services Centre, the successful candidate will work with the Bookkeeping and Payroll Hub to deliver an efficient, timely and ‘Right First Time’ support service that delights the customer. As this is an apprenticeship vacancy, candidates must be willing to commence an accounting or relevant qualification.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working with others in line with our values to facilitate a consistent delivery of support services
- Supporting the day to day activities of the Bookkeeping and Payroll Hub, contributing positively to efficiency and quality and aim to continuously improve
- Identifying changes and process improvements to maximise efficiency and productivity so that the business continuously improves
- Nurturing relationships with Shared Service Hubs and Advisory Teams to deliver a support service that is efficient, timely and accurate
If you would like to apply for this position, please complete the application form by the Friday 4th June 2021.