Business Development Advisor
Salary from £16,478 (plus performance bonus) dependent on knowledge & experience.
A fantastic Business Development opportunity has arisen within our Business Development Team. The successful candidate will work as part of a team with the internal sales team and field based sales team, increasing business by building and maintaining fantastic relationships with agencies. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, an enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude, be confident on the phone and work well under pressure. A background in a target driven environment is desirable.
Key responsibilities include:
- Fielding incoming calls and emails
- Making outbound calls to agencies to build relationships
- Liaising with internal departments to resolve queries
- On-boarding new agencies
- Maintain regular communications with agency contacts
If you are interested in this position, please forward your C.V. and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by COP Wednesday 13th December 2017
Customer Registrations Manager
Salary from £32,927 (plus performance bonus) dependent on knowledge & experience.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Registrations Manager to join our Customer Registrations Team. The main focus of this role will be looking after the day to day running of the Customer Registrations Team, ensuring that all enquiries are managed effectively. The successful candidate will have over 3 years’ experience of management within a sales environment, with a proven track record of hitting sales targets. Technical sales experience is desirable but not essential.
Key responsibilities will involve:
- Managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders to maximise knowledge and ability to deliver the companies aims and objectives.
- Motivating and managing the team, playing to individual strengths, to enable consistent delivery of targets and KPI’s.
- Leading the team by example to encourage and maintain a positive working environment
- Creative approach to generating new business to facilitate business growth.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com by the 17th November 2017.