PAYE Umbrella Company Service
Our award winning umbrella company allows you to receive your earnings in the quickest, most tax efficient and hassle free way possible.
When joining our umbrella company, all you have to do is submit your timesheet and expenses through either our online portal (DOTS), by email, fax or SMS (text). Once we receive this information we will invoice your agency/client for the work that you have done. As soon as we receive the monies from your agency/client, we will take care of all your tax and National Insurance contributions, process your expenses and send your payment on the very same day.
Tip: The only difference between umbrella companies is the level of service that they provide and margin (fee) that they charge. As one of the only umbrella companies to hold the Customer First accreditation with competitive margins, be assured you are working with one of the best umbrella companies when you choose Danbro.
Contractors who will benefit from using umbrella services are:
- Contractors that need a quick and easy start-up method.
- Contractors who require a cost-effective payment solution for short-term contracts.
- Contractors who are caught by IR35 or want the threat of IR35 eliminated. An umbrella company gives contractors the benefit of legal tax efficiency.
- Contractors that want to have some of the benefits and advantages of operating through a limited company, without setting up their own. i.e. umbrella services allow you to claim allowable tax deductable expenses.
"I've got more time to spend diving"
We only deduct our margin when we process your payment. There are no hidden charges or clauses with our service. *Net amount. The margin is deducted before tax and national insurance is calculated, which means that our margin of £28 only costs you £15.18 per week.
When you join Danbro you will gain access to our exclusive members area. You can take part in competitions, receive exclusive special offers from a wide range of outlets and stores and receive up to date information on the contractor market.
Many umbrella companies will process your payments using a BACS payment method which can take up to 2-3 days to receive your money. We however, process your payment using the 'Faster Pay' payment method which means you receive it on the same day that we process it.
Use our online portal to submit your timesheets and expenses with ease. You can even use our SMS (text) service, which allows you to submit your hours and expenses 'on the go'.
You could save up to £2392** on your childcare costs by simply using our childcare voucher scheme when you join our umbrella company. **Subject to individual circumstances.
As a firm audited and approved by some of the industry's most reputable independent bodies including Professional Passport and the Association of Professional Staffing Companies (APSCo), you have total peace of mind that you are in safe hands.
- What do you charge for the umbrella company service?
- Is there a set-up charge or any additional charges I should know about?
- How and when will I get paid under the umbrella company?
- How can I check that I have been paid correctly?
- What expenses can I claim?
- Do Danbro pay my expenses?
- How do you calculate holiday pay?
From the first point of contact I felt that I would have no trouble with your company especially as this is my first experience working with an Umbrella company.Christine Donnelly
Danbro have been an absolute blessing and a reassurance, making the entire process seamless, dealing with issues that were not even caused directly by yourselves, without hesitation; a rare qualitySam Toms