Tax Return Services
Further services available through Danbro
As many as one in five individuals pay too much tax because they have an incorrect tax code. Danbro can help with the correct processing of your self assessment tax return, ensuring that the correct amount of tax has been paid, or will be paid by you.
Once we have received a completed tax return questionnaire from you, we will prepare and complete your tax return taking account of the latest rules and regulations, allowances and rates of tax. We will also ensure that all expenses and allowances have been claimed to reduce your tax liability.
You may also be entitled to a tax rebate. Here are some reasons why;
- You may have had too much income deducted at source because you are not receiving the correct allowances.
- You may have paid too much on your self assessment payments
- You may have incorrectly had income tax deducted on investment income.
- Our fee for preparing a basic self assessment tax return is £120 plus VAT.
- 2012-13 Tax Return Questionnaire (Word 2007 compatible) - The 2012-13 Tax Return Questionnaire relates to your income and outgoings for the period between 6th April 2012 to 5th April 2013.
- 2012-13 Tax Return Questionnaire (Word 2003 compatible) - The 2012-13 Tax Return Questionnaire relates to your income and outgoings for the period between 6th April 2012 to 5th April 2013.
- SA1 Form - In order to file your tax return online you must have a Unique Tax Reference (UTR). If this is your first time submitting a tax return you must apply for a UTR by completing a SA1 form.
- Online Tax Calculators
To find out more, please contact us.