Do I need to provide Danbro with ID?

As Danbro will be acting as your employer, we need to ensure that you have eligibility to work in the UK. Upon registering with Danbro, we will ask for a copy of your ID and will let you know what identification we can accept under Home Office regulations.


We are required to verify this prior to working with you so it’s important we receive it as soon as possible to avoid and delays.

The type of identification we can accept are:

  • British Citizen – Copy of passport or birth certificate if you don’t have one along with proof of NINO (National Insurance Number)
  • EU National – Copy of passport or National Identity Card
  • Non EU National – Copy of passport with up to date RTW documents

For a full list of acceptable ID, you can visit the Home Office website.