If I work through an Employment Business (Umbrella), what would I do with my limited company?

Short Term

If you intend to use an Employment Business for a short period of time before opting for a Private Sector assignment, you can keep your company in a dormant state.

If you use Danbro Accountancy, we will place your accountancy fees on hold during this time.


Long Term

If you don’t think you’ll continue to trade through your existing company for the foreseeable future, it may be best to close it down altogether.

In this instance a company closing fee will usually apply.