Content Marketing Executive
Salary from £24,424 depending on knowledge, qualifications and experience
Based at our Head Office, Lytham
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our Marketing team for a Content Marketing Executive. This role would be perfect for a creative individual who has a proactive nature and excellent written communication skills. The successful candidate will deliver a creative & compelling content plan that’s aligned with our Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) strategy and provides SEO-friendly copy across all digital channels, generating new business through online engagement. Experience uploading content to WordPress would be an advantage, but not essential.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading on the planning, creation and distribution of timely, valuable and engaging content for our websites and blog
- Providing support across the business with proofreading and revising external communications, to ensure a consistent tone of voice is reflected across the Danbro Group
- Working with other team members to redevelop existing content where possible to increase engagement
- Collaborating with the wider team and third parties on varied video briefs, for both internal and external audiences
- Monitoring industry activity across digital platforms
If you would like to apply for this position, please complete the application form by the 15th June 2018.
Apprentice / Junior Marketing Assistant
Based within our Head Office, Lytham
We are looking for an ambitious and dynamic individual to join the Marketing team. This is the perfect role for someone with a can-do attitude and a keen eye for detail who is eager to learn. A background in an administrative role is desirable, but not essential. The successful candidate will assist with the coordination and fulfilment of marketing projects and campaigns across the Danbro Group.
We are willing to wait for the right candidate, so students who are due to finish College/University this Summer are more than welcome to apply for this role.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the day to day activities of the marketing team
- Assisting with the coordination of projects and campaigns
- Helping the marketing team maintain the Company website and social channels
- Maintaining stock levels, ordering Company merchandise and print materials when required
- Maintaining marketing files and documents
- An eagerness to learn new systems and software to gain new knowledge and experience
If you would like to apply for this position, please complete the application form by the 29th May 2018.